The necessary needs that the home family provides for the child
The Home provides the convenient social, psychological and family atmosphere through its employees, services and facilities as follows:
1. The three main meals(breakfast, lunch and supper) according to the daily menu, in addition to the snacks during the recesses at the Home or at school, and The daily pocket money to those who live at the Home as well.
2.The comfortable bedrooms with private bathrooms and closets for their special things.
3. Qualified teachers to help them in their study as scheduled daily.
4. Indoor rooms that contain suitable games for the children.
5. Computer lab for work, research and fun.
6. Equipped outdoor courts to develop their sports talents.
7. The office of the social worker who follows up the children›s problems and files. He follows up also the family situation accompanied by field visits and designed educational workshops for the parents.
8. A multipurpose room for different activities.
9. The children›s laundry and ironing.
10. All services that the children need to help them grow up in a healthy
11. Setting exact hours for prayers at the church and for the daily prayers,